Download 21.98 Kb.
Mindesk Version 0.1.1 Alpha
JUL 27, 2016
Mindesk is the first Virtual Reality adapter for McNeel Rhinoceros 5.0 in the world! This is an Alpha version, please take it as it is.
Please send us your feedback to email@example.com (yes, we do really read this mail address!)
Mindesk has been developed with ♥ by:
Mindesk, Inc. is a startup based in San Francisco (USA) and Bari (Italy). Our mission is making 3D CAD modeling natural, performing and fun.
- Introduced compatibility with HTC VIVE (you asked for it!)
- Introduced multi-scale system (in Mindesk Option)
- Mindesk disappears from the top menu when Rhino is rebooted. Type MindeskStartVR for starting Mindesk next time.
- You may experience some flickers while using Mindesk in VR. We are working to optimize the direct mode buffer and provide a smoother experience.
- Dynamic navigation (pan, orbit, zoom) using VIVE controllers
- Creation of simple geometries in VR
- Xbox 360 joypad support
MINDESK FREEWARE LICENSE - End User License Agreement (EULA)
This License applies to the computer program which with this license is distributed (now the “Program”). The Program is intellectual property of Mindesk, Inc., 275 Battery St., San Francisco (CA), USA (the “Author”) and is placed under the protection of copyright laws, including Californian legislation and international treaties such as the Berne Convention.
Please note that this License is not a free software license as defined by the Free Software Foundation. Usage of the software covered by this license is allowed free of charge, but its COMMERCIAL DISTRIBUTION IS PROHIBITED.
This license states that no profit could be made by third parties from the covered software. BY INSTALLING, USING OR DISTRIBUTING THE PROGRAM (OR ANY WORK BASED ON THE PROGRAM), YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS LICENSE TO DO SO, AND ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING AND DISTRIBUTING THE PROGRAM OR WORKS BASED ON IT. NOTHING OTHER THAN THIS LICENSE GRANTS YOU PERMISSION TO DISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM OR ITS DERIVATIVE WORKS. THESE ACTIONS ARE PROHIBITED BY LAW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT INSTALL, USE OR DISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM.
Licensor hereby grants you the following rights, provided that you comply with all of the restrictions set forth in this License and provided, further, that you distribute an unmodified copy of this License with the Program:
- Permission is granted to use the Program for non-commercial, non-military purposes;
- You may copy and distribute literal (i.e. verbatim) copies of the Program as you receive it throughout the world, in any medium;
- You may create works based on the Program and distribute copies of such throughout the
world, in any medium.
This license is subject to the following restrictions:
- The Program may not be used for commercial or military purposes.
- Every distribution of the Program must retain a copy of this license.
- The Program may not be sold or incorporated into any product which is sold without prior permission from the Author. Distribution of the Program or any work based on the Program by a commercial organization to any third party without permission is prohibited if any payment is made in connection with such distribution, whether directly (as in payment for a copy of the Program) or indirectly (as in payment for some service related to the Program, or payment for some product or service that includes a copy of the Program without charge).
- Any output produced through the use of the Program, or derived from, is subject to this license, i.e. content made by running the Program may be freely distributed provided that no direct or indirect payment is required by the distributor in exchange of this content. Distribution of produced content must also follow the rules that may govern distribution and exploitation of the input material and/or the software that generated.
Reservation of Rights
No rights are granted to the Program except as expressly set forth herein. You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Program except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
© 2016 Mindesk, Inc.